We are a luxury home furnishings, rugs & accessories company looking for a proactive, personable, highly motivated and organized Import Coordinator.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, responsible and detail-oriented self-starter with a strong passion for continuous learning and professional development, as this position will provide the basic foundation and necessary skill-set for a great career. Our offices are located in Port Washington, NY.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines in fast paced office with a high level of attention to detail and organization
- Provide customer service to internal departments
- Keep track of all deliverables and deadlines
- Maintain import data and verify information accuracy.
- Coordinate all deliveries from the facilities.
- Handle all post-entry amendments and internal audits of all imports that have been imported.
- Assist the import manager with projects as requested.
- Entry Level - Will train the right candidate
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Possess good organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under deadlines
- Must be professional and have good job stability
- Dependent upon experience
- Full time position
- Benefits - medical, vision, dental, paid holiday, vacation and sick/personal time
- Company shuttle service available to transport commuters to/from the Port Washington LIRR station